- Area Lodging
NEW FOR 2018:
South Lot RV Parking $200
Location: Outside Turns 1 and 2 Limited Sites Available
Larger Flat Lots 20 ft x 50 ft Walking distance to fast food restaurants, gas station and Convenience Store
Easy Access from Gate 17 Self-Contained (NO tents)
Campground Rules and Regulations
FIRST DATA 500 Weekend: October 26 - October 28, 2018
The majority of the campsites at Martinsville Speedway are general admission and those sites may be purchased in advance or at the Campground Entrance once you arrive at the track. General Admission fee is $125 during renewals (for your entire stay) for the NASCAR Cup races. To hold your spot you must place a RV on site at the time of your arrival. There is no infield parking.
There are some reserved campsites. Please contact our ticket office at 877-RACE-TIX (877-722-3849) to see if any reserved sites are still available.
- Campground opens Saturday, October 20 , 2018
- Tents in designated areas only
- Individuals may rent private toilets for personal use in select areas: (Not allowed in Champions Overlook)
- Campers may reserve additional spots
- Only one vehicle pass per RV. All other vehicles must park in overflow area
- Only self-contained specialty vehicles allowed in reserved areas. NO TENTS in reserved areas. Reserved areas: Champions Overlook, Backstretch, 3rd Turn, Hillside, Crossing Corner, Campground Entrance, and North Lot
- No ATVs, dirt bikes or golf carts (Bicycles are allowed Sat, October 20 – Wed, October 24 ONLY)
- No car haulers or trailers
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- No Fireworks
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality is not permitted on Martinsville Speedway Property
- Please be aware that in the event of severe weather, the campground may not provide adequate protections. Remember safety is your personal responsibility. Please have a plan
Please bag your trash and put it in the large trash container (above dump station), or place it at the end of the driveway and we will pick it up daily.
Note: Due to heavy traffic and congestion around the speedway following the race, vehicles in the campground area will be held approximately 2 hours for safety consideration in the crossing railroad.
UNITED SITE SERVICES
Private Portable Toilets
To Pre-Order your private Toilet call United Sites Services at 1-800-864-5387
Private portable toilets - $90.00 for the week
(Not available in Champions Overlook)
$25 if private toilet needs to be serviced
To Order at track beginning Wed., October 24, 2018 of RACEWEEK
Please contact USS Orderline at 786-229-1902
RV Pumping $50.00
Dates of Service - Saturday, October 20 - Sunday, October 28 - 8am-6:30pm
Non Potable Water up to 50 gallons $50.00
Dates of Service- Thursday, October 25 - Sunday, October 28 - 8am-6:30pm
For ordering or additional information please visit
Dates of Service - Saturday, October 20 - Sunday, October 28 from 6am-9pm
Monday October 29 6am-11am
If you think racing is entertaining from the grandstands, wait until you watch it from the "Champion's Overlook". The VIP RV Park atop the backstretch offers an unmatched view of all of the action on the exciting half-mile racetrack. And, all of the comforts of your motorhome are right at your fingertips. This package includes: Campsite (paved, fenced area), Admission for four Friday, Saturday and Sunday of Cup weekend and four Pre-Race Pit Passes for Sunday morning of Cup weekend. These sites are for Class A self-contained specialty vehicles. No other types of vehicles or tents are allowed in this area. These passes cannot be resold or transferred to another person. RV's must be non-branded and only 10 people are allowed per site.
General Admission Sites
Reserved Camping Sites
Camping for Late Model Weekend
Reserved campsites are currently are out on renewal. Updated information coming soon.
Martinsville and Henry County and the surrounding areas have fun and entertaining activities for every age group, from recreational sports to great museums and quaint antique shops.
If you love the great outdoors, you'll find wonderful fishing, boating and birding areas. If you prefer indoor activities there are museums, galleries, theaters, and shopping.
These areas also include all types of lodging, from five-star hotels to motels to bed-and-breakfasts to campgrounds.
Please visit the sites below to find accommodations and activities during your visit to Martinsville Speedway.