STP 500 Weekend: April 1 - April 3, 2016
Fans can rent private portable toilets - $85.00 for the week ($25 if private portable toilet needs to be serviced)
Pre-Order your private toilet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling United Site Services at 1-800-864-5387 and reference Martinsville Speedway.
The majority of the campsites at Martinsville Speedway are general admission and those sites may be purchased in advance or at the Campground Entrance once you arrive at the track. General Admission fee is $100 (for your entire stay) for Sprint Cup races. To hold your spot you must place a RV on site at the time of your arrival. There is no infield parking.
- Campground opens Saturday, March 26, 2016.
- Tents in designated areas only.
- See Campground Host for specifics on the current BURNING BAN in effect.
- Campers may reserve additional spots.
- Only one vehicle pass per RV. All others vehicles must park in overflow area.
- Only self-contained specialty vehicles allowed in reserved areas. NO TENTS in reserved areas. Reserved areas: Champions Overlook, Backstretch, 3rd Turn, Hillside, Crossings Corner, Campground Entrance and North Lot.
- No ATVs, dirt bikes or golf carts.
- No Car haulers or trailers.
- Pets must be on leash at all times.
- No Fireworks.
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality is not permitted on Martinsville Speedway Property.
- No corporate-branded vehicles or wrapped RVs are allowed.
Speedway has contracted with a septic service to have your tanks emptied during the week. A minimal fee will be charged. Contact your hosts when this service is needed.
Please bag your trash and put it in the large trash container (above dump station), or place it at the end of the driveway and we will pick it up daily.
Per FAA regulations no drone type aircraft may be operated within the campground or on track property without prior written permission. Penalties for violation may include civil fines as determined by FAA and law enforcement, forfeiture of aircraft, and removal from property.
Note: Due to heavy traffic and congestion around the speedway following the race, vehicles in the campground area will be held approximately 2 hours for safety consideration in crossing railroad.
Please be aware that in the event of severe weather, the campground may not provide adequate protection. Remember safety is your personal responsibility. Please have a plan.