STP 500 Weekend: March 28 - March 30, 2014
NEW for the STP 500 Weekend!
Fans can rent private portable toilets - $85.00 for the week ($25 if private portable toilet needs to be serviced)
Pre-Order your private toilet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling United Site Services at 1-800-864-5387 and reference Martinsville Speedway.
The majority of the campsites at Martinsville Speedway are general admission and those sites may be purchased in advance or at the Campground Entrance once you arrive at the track. General Admission fee is $100 (for your entire stay) for Sprint Cup races. To hold your spot you must place a RV on site at the time of your arrival. There is no infield parking.
- Campground opens Saturday, March 22, 2014.
- Tents in designated areas only.
- See Campground Host for specifics on the current BURNING BAN in effect.
- Campers may reserve additional spots.
- Only one vehicle pass per RV. All others vehicles must park in overflow area.
- No bicycles, ATVs, dirt bikes or golf carts.
- No Car haulers or trailers.
- Pets must be on leash at all times.
- No Fireworks.