Martinsville Speedway’s Green Flag Experience offers fans the rare opportunity to watch driver introductions from the track, plus much more excitement and fun prior to the Goody’s® Headache Relief Shot® 500.
The Green Flag Experience on October 26 will include everything from driver question-and-answer sessions from a stage under the tent and show cars at The Plaza to pre-race availability to walk the frontstretch of the track along with a presence at driver introductions.
Diet Mountain Dew Driver DALE EARNHARDT JR., a three-time winner this season, is scheduled for an emceed question-and-answer session in The Plaza, along with KEVIN HARVICK, also a three-time winner this season. Other drivers in the Green Flag Experience include JAMIE MCMURRAY, KYLE LARSON and DAVID RAGAN. Miss Coors Light will also make an appearance.
The Green Flag Experience, which costs just $40, includes:
- Opportunity to watch driver introductions from the track
- Opportunity to watch the drivers' meeting from the track
- Emceed driver Q&A sessions
- Doughnuts, Danishes, coffee and juice
- Music, games and prizes in both areas
- Show cars and simulators
- Access to the frontstretch of the track
- Photo opportunity in the flag stand
Driver appearance times are subject to change.
Offer good while supply lasts.