Martinsville Speedway’s Green Flag Experience offers fans the rare opportunity to watch driver introductions from the track, plus much more excitement and fun prior to the Goody’s® Headache Relief Shot® 500.
The Green Flag Experience on October 26 will include everything from driver question-and-answer sessions from a stage under the tent and show cars at The Plaza to pre-race availability to walk the frontstretch of the track along with a presence at driver introductions.
Diet Mountain Dew Driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., a two-time winner this season, is scheduled for an emceed question-and-answer session in The Plaza, along with seven-time Sprint Cup winner Jamie McMurray. Other drivers and racing personalities will be announced soon.
The Green Flag Experience, which costs just $30, includes:
- Opportunity to watch driver introductions from the track
- Emceed driver Q&A sessions
- Doughnuts, Danishes, coffee and juice
- Music, games and prizes in both areas
- Show cars and simulators
- Access to the frontstretch of the track
- Photo opportunity in the flag stand
A schedule of driver appearances will be announced closer to race weekend.
Offer good while supply lasts.