Martinsville Speedway’s Green Flag Experience offers fans the rare opportunity to watch driver introductions from the track, plus much more excitement and fun prior to the STP 500.
The Green Flag Experience on March 29 will include everything from driver question-and-answer sessions from a stage under the tent and show cars at The Plaza to pre-race availability to walk the frontstretch of the track along with a presence at driver introductions.
Driver Appearances and Q&As: TBA
The Green Flag Experience, which costs just $30 ($40 race week), includes:
- Opportunity to watch driver introductions from the track
- Emceed driver Q&A sessions
- Doughnuts, Danishes, coffee and juice
- Music, games and prizes in both areas
- Show cars
- Access to the frontstretch of the track
- Photo opportunity in the flag stand
Driver appearance times are subject to change.
Offer good while supply lasts.