What are the ticket office hours?
The ticket office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How can I purchase tickets?
Does the track charge for parking?
Parking on speedway property is FREE.
Do you have ADA accessible seating?
Yes. Accessible seating (with companion seating) is available in the South Terrace, South Annex and Bill France Towers.
Is camping available?
The majority of camping at Martinsville Speedway is general admission and can be purchased in advance or when you arrive at the track. We also have a limited number of reserved camp sites that may be purchased in advance when available.
Are there hookups in the campground?
Only the Champions Overlook sites have electrical hookups. The remaining reserved sites and general admission sites have no hookups.
How can I purchase a pit pass?
Due to the size of our infield, and because our garage and pit areas are not separated, we do not sell pit admission.
We do offer an All Access Gold Pass that will allow you into the frontstretch pits before the race begins as well as access to pre-race driver introductions. This does not allow access to the garage area. You can learn more about the All Access Gold Pass be clicking here.
Where is the will call window located?
The will call window is located in the Main Ticket Office near the Richard Petty Tower on the frontstretch.
What address do I use when trying to get directions to Martinsville Speedway online?
Our physical address is 340 Speedway Road, Ridgeway, VA 24148.
Can I bring a cooler into the track?
Yes. You may bring a cooler that is soft sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches. Examples include a soft sided cooler, a scanner bag, a fanny pack, a purse, a diaper bag, a binocular bag, etc.
What am I allowed to bring through the gates?
- Coolers of this size typically have a removable plastic liner and are branded to hold 24-36 cans of soft drink or other beverages.
- to ensure these items fit underneath grandstand seats and do not block walkways, coolers with telescoping handles and wheels will not be permitted.
- A soft side insulated cooler may contain ice.
- Bag can be similar to a daypack carried be school students, approximately 17 inches in length. this one bag maybe carried in any manner, i.e. by handle, with shoulder straps, on a belt, etc.
- Binoculars, scanners. headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
- All items brought through grandstand gates will be inspected.
- Firearms, fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal Laws
- Hard sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
- Items restricted by track policy.
- No strollers, umbrellas, etc.
- Any bags, backpacks or containers larger than the allowed size.
What happens if it rains?
Sanctioning bodies (NASCAR) and Martinsville Speedway determine racing schedules. In the event of a delay or postponement, all tickets will be honored on the rescheduled race day. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, or exchanges.
Do I have to purchase a ticket for my child?
Yes for our reserved event days such as a NASCAR Sprint Cup Race. We do have special youth 12 and under and teen (13-17) pricing in the Clay Earles Tower Rows 15-52. On pole days youth 12 and under are FREE and for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event youth 12 and under are $5.
Where is lost and found?
Items collected in lost and found can be located at the Security Office outside of turn 4.
Do you have a first aid station?
Yes. First Aid Stations or Ambulances are located under the frontstretch grandstand and behind the the Clay Earles Tower. If first aid is needed, please stop a team member patrolling the grandstands or notify a law enforcement officer if assistance is needed.
What do I do or who can I contact if I have any problems while at the racetrack?
If you have any issues during a race weekend, please do not hesitate to go to the ticket office located behind the Richard Petty Tower. You can also locate any deputy on site or call 276-956-7237 to reach track security.
Fan Text Messaging
We also have a Fan Assistance Texting Service that will send your text message right into our emergency command center for review and response assignment. We look forward to your use of this great fan assistance tool and our being able to more quickly respond to your needs during the event.
- Examples of issue or need could include: Medical Emergency, Unruly fans around you, a broken seat, someone in the wrong seat, or there is a spill on the stairs.
- This service is available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of each cup event weekend from 8:00 a.m. until track activity ends.
Send Text Message to 69050
Begin your message with MVSFAN followed by a <space>
State your issue or need and location
You will recieve an automated reply and follow-up messages as needed.