- Carry In Policy
The GEICO Campground Rules and Regulations
The majority of the campsites at Martinsville Speedway are general admission and those sites may be purchased in advance or at the Campground Entrance once you arrive at the track. General Admission fee is $125 (for your entire stay) for the NASCAR Cup races. To hold your spot you must place a RV on site at the time of your arrival. There is no infield parking. (Click here for a map for the GEICO Campground)
GEICO Campground Rules
- The GEICO Campground opens *TBA
- Individuals may rent private portable toilets for personal use in select areas: (Not allowed in Champions Overlook)
- Campers may reserve additional spots
- Only one vehicle pass per RV. All other vehicles must park in overflow area
- Only self-contained specialty vehicles allowed in reserved areas. NO TENTS in reserved areas. Reserved areas: Champions Overlook, Backstretch, 3rd Turn, Hillside, Crossing Corner, Campground Entrance, North Lot, and South Lot RV
- No ATVs, dirt bikes or golf carts
- No car haulers or trailers
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- No Fireworks
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality is not permitted on Martinsville Speedway Property
- Please be aware that in the event of severe weather, the campground may not provide adequate protections. Remember safety is your personal responsibility. Please have a plan
Please bag your trash and put it in the large trash container (above dump station), or place it at the end of the driveway and we will pick it up daily.
Note: Due to heavy traffic and congestion around the speedway following the race, vehicles in the campground area will be held approximately 2 hours for safety consideration in the crossing railroad.
UNITED SITE SERVICES
To Pre-Order your private Toilet call United Sites Services at 1-800-864-5387
RV Pumping $50.00
Non Potable Water up to 50 gallons $50.00
**DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
ITEMS ALLOWED THROUGH MARTINSVILLE SPEEDWAY'S ADMISSION GATES:
No coolers will be allowed in an effort to reduce touchpoints for our staff: Clear bags, up to 18"x18"x14", will be allowed and may contain ice and pre-sealed, packaged food and beverages, including alcohol (no gas).
Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
Earplugs, Ice Packs, Insulated Cups, Soft Seat Cushions are allowed.
All items brought through the grandstand gate will be inspected.
The following MAY NOT enter the admission gates:
Firearms, fireworks, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws.
Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed.
Glass Cup and Bottles / Weapons / Noise Makers
Laser Pointers / Wagons / Bicycles / Umbrellas
Tripods and Monopods / Projectiles / Selfie Sticks
Drones / Fireworks / Scooters / Hoverboards
Skateboards / Roller Skates / Flagpoles
Sticks Larger than Pencil Diameter
Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed. Items restricted by track policy.
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area.
The above are subject to change without notice.
To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates as early as possible.
All guests and bags are subject to search
All other items may be refused if deemed inappropriate or unsafe at the discretion of management.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Martinsville Speedway is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all guests. We want all guests to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. While at Martinsville Speedway please show respect to all guests, Speedway employees and their property.
Please refrain from:
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or illegal
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or clothing
- Possession inside grandstand of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Throwing of any object within the grandstand or onto the racing surface
- Failing to follow the instructions of Martinsville Speedway personnel
- Fighting, taunting, harassing, or threatening other guests
- displaying signage or flags that impedes sightlines, the even broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language, or imagery
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), also known as drones, may not be operated within the campground or on track property without prior written permission. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Penalties for violation may include civil fines as determined by FAA and law enforcement, forfeiture or aircraft, and removal from property
Comply with all local, state and federal laws while on Speedway property.
All persons entering the Speedway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct.
Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Speedway property, including the parking lots and campground without a written agreement with the Speedway.
The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on , or around the Speedway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Speedway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Speedway ticket outlets only.
Guests are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests while at Martinsville Speedway. Speedway staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where guests and others can enjoy the event free from above behavior. Guests who violate these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund, possible loss of ticket privileges for future events and/or arrest.
Send a text message for assistance to 69050
In the body of the message type MVSFAN
After MVSFAN add a space
Type in your issue, need and location