STP 500 Weekend: March 31- April 2, 2017
The majority of the campsites at Martinsville Speedway are general admission and those sites may be purchased in advance or at the Campground Entrance once you arrive at the track. General Admission fee is $100 (for your entire stay) for Sprint Cup races. To hold your spot you must place a RV on site at the time of your arrival. There is no infield parking.
- Campground opens Saturday, March 25, 2017.
- Tents in designated areas only.
- See Campground Host for specifics on the current BURNING BAN in effect.
- Campers may reserve additional spots.
- Only one vehicle pass per RV. All other vehicles must park in overflow area.
- Only self-contained specialty vehicles allowed in reserved areas. NO TENTS in reserved areas. Reserved areas: Champions Overlook, Backstretch, 3rd Turn, Hillside, Crossing Corner, Campground Entrance and North Lot.
- No ATVs, dirt bikes or golf carts.
- No Car haulers or trailers.
- Pets must be on leash at all times.
- No Fireworks.
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality is not permitted on Martinsville Speedway Property.
- No corporate-branded vehicles or wrapped RVs are allowed.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), also known as drones, may not be operated within the campground or on track property without prior written permission. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Penalties for violation may include civil fines as determined by FAA and law enforcement, forfeiture or aircraft, and removal from property.
- Please be aware that in the event of severe weather, the campground may not provide adequate protections. Remember safety is your personal responsibility. Please have a plan.
Please bag your trash and put it in the large trash container (above dump station), or place it at the end of the driveway and we will pick it up daily.
ONLY the reserved Backstretch Camping area has electric hook ups. All other sites reserved and general admission are NO HOOKUPS (no water, no electrical).
Note: Due to heavy traffic and congestion around the speedway following the race, vehicles in the campground area will be held approximately 2 hours for safety consideration in crossing railroad.
UNITED SITE SERVICES
Private Portable Toilets
To Pre-Order your private toilet call United Site Services at 1-800-864-5387.
Private portable toilets - $90.00 for the week
$25 if private toilet needs to be serviced
To Order at track Beginning Wed., March 29 of RACE WEEK
Please contact USS Orderline at 786-229-1902
RV Pumping $45.00
Dates of Service- Saturday, March 25 - Sunday, April 2 - 8am-6:30pm.
Non Potable Water up to 50 gallons $45.00
Dates of Service - Thursday, March 30 - Sunday, April 2 - 8am-6:30pm
Dates of Service - Saturday, March 25 - Sunday, April 2 - 6am-9pm
Monday, April 3 6am until 11am
For ordering or additional information please visit www.unitedsiteservices.com/speedway/martinsville-speedway