Campground Rules and Regulations
STP 500 Weekend: April 1- April 3, 2016
The majority of the campsites at Martinsville Speedway are general admission and those sites may be purchased in advance or at the Campground Entrance once you arrive at the track. General Admission fee is $100 (for your entire stay) for the Sprint Cup races. To hold your spot you must place a RV on site at the time of your arrival. There is no infield parking.
There are some reserved campsites. Please contact our ticket office at 877-RACE-TIX (877-722-3849) to see if any reserved sites are still available.
- Campground opens Saturday, March 26, 2016
- Tents in designated areas only
- Campers may reserve additional spots
- Only one vehicle pass per RV. All other vehicles must park in overflow area
- Only self-contained specialty vehicles allowed in reserved areas. NO TENTS in reserved areas. Reserved areas: Champions Overlook, Backstretch, 3rd Turn, Hillside, Crossing Corner, Campground Entrance, and North Lot
- No ATVs, dirt bikes or gold cart
- No car haulers or trailers
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- No Fireworks
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality is not permitted on Martinsville Speedway Property
- Please be aware that in the event of severe weather, the campground may not provide adequate protections. Remember safety is your personal responsibility. Please have a plan
Please bag your trash and put it in the large trash container (above dump station), or place it at the end of the driveway and we will pick it up daily.
Note: Due to heavy traffic and congestion around the speedway following the race, vehicles in the campground area will be held approximately 2 hours for safety consideration in the crossing railroad.
UNITED SITE SERVICES
Private Portable Toilets
To Pre-Order your private Toilet call United Sites Services at 1-800-791-8748
Private portable toilets - $90.00 for the week
$25 if private toilet needs to be serviced
To Order at track beginning Wed., March 30 of RACEWEEK
Please contact USS Orderline at 786-229-1902
RV Pumping $45.00
Dates of Service - Saturday, March 26- Sunday, April 3 - 8am-6:30pm
Non Potable Water up to 50 gallons $45.00
Dates of Service- Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 3 - 8am-6:30pm
For ordering or additional information please visit
If you think racing is entertaining from the grandstands, wait until you watch it from the "Champion's Overlook". The VIP RV Park atop the backstretch offers an unmatched view of all of the action on the exciting half-mile racetrack. And, all of the comforts of your motorhome are right at your fingertips. This package includes: Campsite (paved, fenced area), Admission for four Friday, Saturday and Sunday of Cup weekend and four Pre-Race Pit Passes for Sunday morning of Cup weekend. These sites are for Class A self-contained specialty vehicles. No other types of vehicles or tents are allowed in this area. These passes cannot be resold or transferred to another person. RV's must be non-branded and only 10 people are allowed per site.
General Admission Sites
Reserved Camping Sites
Camping for Late Model Weekend
Add To Your Fun
All Access Gold Pass
There is no better way for a fan to experience Martinsville Speedway in style than with our Luxury Fan Suites.
Enjoy some of the best racing action on the circuit with a bird's eye view from the suites. You can experience two days of full racing action with all of the comforts of home right at hand.
Each ticket includes the following:
Admission for racing action on Saturday and Sunday
Determined number of parking passes
Pre-Race Pit Pass for Sunday only (Must be 18 or older)
All food, Pepsi Products, Beer and Wine (21 and older)
Cash bar available for mixed drinks
Please contact Ashley Oakes at 276-956-7225 to place an order for suite seats!
Green Flag Experience
The Green Flag Experience, which opens at 8:00 a.m. in the Plaza on Sunday, November 1, includes:
- Watching Driver Introductions on the track
- Danish, Doughnuts, Coffee and Juice
- Driver Q&As
- Walk on the frontstretch of the historic half-mile and towards turn two as teams begin to ready their cars for the race (starts at 9:15 a.m.)
- Sign the start/finish line (NO writing on the walls)
- Music, Games and Prizes in the Plaza and on the track
- Show car
Check for updates at www.martinsvillespeedway.com/greenflag.
Around The Track
Carry-In Policy And More
The ultimate racing experience with unparalleled amenities, and of course, an amazing panoramic view of the best short-track racing anywhere.
Enjoy Full First-Class Service in Club 47 at Martinsville Speedway which features:
- Admission for Saturday NASCAR Truck Series race and Sunday NASCAR Sprint Cup race
- Full lunch buffet and heavy hors d'oeuvres
- Unlimited Pepsi Products and Aquafina
- Unlimited mixed beverages, beer, and wine (ages 21 and older)
- Reserved parking spot
- Pre-race pit pass with admission to pre-race ceremonies
- Equipped with HD televisions and premiere audio
- Temperature-controlled indoor seating
- Private restrooms
- Must be 13 or older for admission
Contact the marketing department at 276-956-7222.
A Martinsville Speedway Hospitality Chalet can provide you, your employees, and customers with a great way to start off a wonderful day of NASCAR racing. Our chalets come complete with a private pavilion tent, patio area, with umbrellas and a white picket fence. Your guests will also have the opportunity to walk along the frontstretch of the historic half-mile track to take pictures and experience the thrill of NASCAR up close and personal.
For pricing and additional opportunities on corporate hospitality or other corporate opportunities such as signage and display, please contact Stacey Caldwell at 276-956-7222.
Guests With Disabilities
Disabled Assistance Carts
Martinsville Speedway has a fleet of disabilities assistance carts to help our guests who require assistance with transportation within the immediate speedway property. The fleet of specially designated carts will assist a disabled guest and one companion.
Pre-race carts transport from the following locations to the nearest ticket admissions.
Gate or to locations near souvenir locations and vendor displays:
- ADA/Handicap Parking
- Ask Campground hosts for pick-up locations in campground
- Beside the main ticket office
- Post-race carts transport from the following signed, dedicated locations to Disabled Guests Parking lots: Turn 1 Gate, Turn 2 Gate, Turn 3 Gate, Turn 4 Gate
Please be advised that delays may occur during peak volume times immediately before or after the race. Disabled Guest transports will occur in the order of the Guests' arrival. We thank you for your patience. At peak periods it is requested that Guests restrict their use of the carts to the disabled Guest and one companion. Should a disabled guest become parked and need transportation from a location other than one of those listed above, a family member or companion is welcome to go to one of these locations and a cart will be dispatched to pick up the disabled Guest. This service is FREE courtesy of Martinsville Speedway.
Martinsville Speedway welcomes its guests with disabilities and Martinsville Speedway provides numerous accessible features. If you have any questions about the disabilities services or other fan amenities that the Speedway provides, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff or call our office at 276-956-7200, or 866-ISC-TRAK (472-8725) TDD Hearing Impaired.
Accessible seating (with companion seating) is available in the South Terrace, South Annex and Bill France Tower.
Accessible restrooms are available throughout the speedway.
Accessible Parking Information
An authorized state-issued sticker, placard or license plate is required to park in designated accessible area. (The person to/for whom the pass was issued must be in the vehicle with photo ID.)
All accessible spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Guests with disabled placards should be aware of the following:
- According to Virginia law, unlawful use of a parking permit is a Class Two misdemeanor. The law, in part, reads "Fraudulent use of a disability placard or license plate will result in up to six months in jail and a fine up to $1,000.
- Refusal to cooperate with law enforcement officers implementing this program can result in removal from the property.
- Guests CANNOT use a disabled parking permit unless the person to whom it is issued is the driver or a passenger in the vehicle. Local and State Police Officers regularly perform checks to verify the person the permit is issued to is present in the vehicle. Please bring necessary placards and identification.
Guests with disabled placards must follow these rules:
- The permit must be hung on the rearview mirror when the vehicle is parked in the disabled parking area. The parking permit number must be displayed toward the front of the windshield when the vehicle is parked in the disabled parking area.
- Both must display the issuing states' valid decals (month/year and driver's license number, etc.)
- Disabled license plates accompanied with a photo ID may be used in lieu of a parking permit.
- The size of the Speedway crowds and the race day traffic patterns may impact your parking location. All of the Speedway's parking areas are free of charge.
- In the absence of a visible placard, guests may be approached to determine accessibility.
The ADA lot is located in turn 2 and fills quickly. Speedway guests with disabilities are advised to arrive early on race days. We make every effort to provide convenient means for any disabled individual to receive assistance in getting to their seats. The Speedway provides free transportation from our parking area via shuttles to the grandstand area. Guest should expect delays during peak times.
For more information about the Speedway's disabilities services, contact a team member or call our ticket office at 276-956-7200. We understand some quests have issues with stamina and are limited in the distance they can walk. Since the Speedway covers several hundred acres and has plenty of activities to experience, we suggest that these guests bring a wheelchair or walker, if needed.
Information on local lodging is available at the Martinsville/Henry County Chamber of Commerce at 276-632-6401 or Martinsville/Henry County Visitor Center at 276-632-8006.
Click here for lodging in surrounding areas.
Primesport - the official travel package provider for Martinsville Speedway - provides race fans with tickets, hotel accommodations, motor coach transportation and much more all with one simple phone call. No more searching for local hotels, rental cars and parking on race day. Primesport takes all of the hassle out of planning your trip to Martinsville Speedway. For more information click here.
If you are interested in area hotel and lodging information, please contact the Martinsville and Henry County Visitor's Center at 276-632-8006 or toll free 888-PACE-4U. Phones are staffed during the following hours:
Tuesday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Welcome to the new MY Martinsville™....a program to celebrate our most loyal race fans....our renewal customers.
The advantages of becoming a member of MY Martinsville™ include:
- An exclusive MY Martinsville™ membership hard-card and lanyard which is separate from the event ticket
- MY Martinsville™ quick-entry gates
- MY Martinsville™ members-event Saturday of race week which will include a question and answer session Martinsville Speedway President Clay Campbell and others to be announced.
- Hot Laps around Martinsville Speedway
- Opportunity to win surprise gifts on race weekends for wearing MY Martinsville™ membership card
Keep checking for updates as we get closer to the event weekend.
Youth ages 12 and under are admitted FREE on Friday in the unreserved grandstands when accompanied by a paying adult.
Youth ages 12 and under tickets are $5 on Saturdays for the truck race and late model race in the unreserved grandstands and must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Everyone (regardless of age) must have a ticket to sit in the reserved grandstands on Sunday. We do have Youth 12 and under and Teen 13-17 prices available in a select area.
FREE child safety and identification wristbands (with space to list the child's name, your pre-selected meeting location, the parent/guardians name and telephone number, medical and other key information) are available at the Main Ticket Office, Speedway Security Office, and at Raceway Ministry locations.
Event Ticket Insurance
A Travel Guard Ticket Secure Insurance Plan can help cover your ticket investment, offset expenses from travel mishaps and provide you with emergency travel assistance. To learn more about the benefits of purchasing a Travel Guard Ticket Secure Insurance Plan, please go to www.travelguard.com/isc.
Gate Opening Times
Lost, Stolen, Or Destroyed Tickets
Print At Home
Print at home is available NOW!
Purchase your tickets and select "Print-At-Home" as your delivery option. You can print your tickets immediately after you purchase them. All you need is a printer, and your tickets can be in your hands today. (Please note that at certain times of the year there may be a delay in the ability to print your tickets....please check your account to see when files will be ready)
How do I print my tickets on my computer?
At the very bottom of the homepage click on MY ACCOUNT
If this is your first time logging on, you will need to select forgot password
Then using your email address and password log onto your account
You then can view/print orders
Please let us know if you have any additional issues.
What are the benefits of printing my tickets on my computer?
You get your tickets right away. No will-call lines or mail delivery to wait for.
You can print them at your convenience.
You can forward them to others attending the event so they can print their own tickets.
Will this ticket be accepted for the event?
Yes. The ticket that comes out of your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash and protect it just like you would any other ticket. If any copies are made of the ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.