We are excited to welcome the best fans in motorsports back to the track! As we prepare for the return of racing and our loyal fans, your safety remains our top priority. Please read the safety measures below carefully and help us by complying with all our race-day measures for all three NASCAR national series races.
Important Guidelines for the Xfinity 500 Weekend
We are excited to welcome fans to all three NASCAR national series events with the NASCAR Hall of Fame 200 NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, the Draft Top 250 NASCAR Xfinity Series and the Xfinity 500 NASCAR Cup Series October 30 - November 1. While the number of fans, along with some beloved amentities for the race must be limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our drivers, teams, and guests remains our top priority.
Based on current guidelines from medical professionals and public health officials, the safest way to host fans is with a reduced capacity providing socially distanced seating. New seats have been assigned and you can view them by logging into your MyTickets account.
If you have questions, please call 877-722-3849. See below for important entry and safety information.
- Race Day Info
- Weekend Schedule
- Safety & Social Distancing Guidelines
- Entry Guidelines
We appreciate your patience over the past few months as we have worked with public health officials, medical experts, and local and state officials to safely host fans for the Xfinity 500. Here's what you need to know about the weekend:
- You will receive new, socially distanced seating assignment as close as possible to your original seat
- We'll need you to give us a hand in following safety measures to keep everyone healthy - please review the info below carefully before race day
- For this event, the infield will only be open to competition-essential personnel, which unfortunately means we will not be able to host infield experiences for fans such as the drivers' meeting red carpet or any driver appearances
- Unfortunately, several race-day experiences will not be available, including:
- All Access Gold Pit Pass, Pre-Race Experience and The Ultimate
- SkyDeck and Cardinal Suite Passes
- Racing Electronics Scanner & FanVision Rentals
- Jimmie Johnson T-Shirt
If you purchased any of the above, please click below to learn more about your credit and refund options and continue reading for safety measures for attending the Xfinity 500 weekend.
We want to welcome the limited number of fans that will be allowed to attend the NASCAR Hall of Fame 200 NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, Draft Top 250 NASCAR Xfinity Series, and Xfinity 500 NASCAR Cup Series playoff races at Martinsville Speedway between October 30 and November 1. Here is the tentative schedule for the entire race weekend.
Friday, October 30 - NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
5:00 p.m. Fan Parking Opens
6:00 p.m. Ticket Gates Open
7:50 p.m. Drivers Report To Their Trucks
7:54 p.m. Pre-race Activities Begin
8:02 p.m. Command to Start Engines
8:09 p.m. Green Flag for NASCAR Hall of Fame 200
Saturday, October 31 – NASCAR Xfinity Series
12:30 p.m. Fan Parking Opens
1:30 p.m. Ticket Gates Open
3:20 p.m. Drivers Report To Their Vehicles
3:30 p.m. Pre-race Activities Begin
3:38 p.m. Command to Start Engines
3:45 p.m. Green Flag for Draft Top 250
Sunday, November 1 – NASCAR Cup Series
11:00 a.m. Fan Parking Opens
12:00 p.m. Ticket Gates Open
1:50 p.m. Drivers Report To Their Vehicles
1:59 p.m. Pre-race Activities Begin
2:13 p.m. Command to Start Engines
2:14 p.m. Green Flag for Xfinity 500
We are working with Virginia health and government officials to ensure the venue will be ready to provide a safe experience for all NASCAR fans in attendance. Amended safety measures will be in effect that include:
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated onsite
- All guests (age 3 and up) will be required to bring and wear mandatory face coverings*
- No coolers of any type will be permitted inside of the entry gates
- No tailgating prior or post event is permitted on property
- Guests will be directed to specific, spaced-out parking lots
- All guests will be screened prior to entering the event gates; initial screening will include questions regarding current health status and potential exposure, as well as non-contact temperature check
- Entry and exits to the grandstands, along with routes to concession stands and restrooms via the concourse will adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Multiple hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the operating areas and entrances
- A “Clean Team” of staff, clearly identified for guests, will be cleaning or disinfecting at all times
- Clear bags, up to 18”x18”x14” will be allowed. These bags can contain ice and pre-sealed and packaged food and beverage items, including alcohol
- No glass containers of any kind will be allowed
- Limited concession items, including economically priced options, as well as limited track/NASCAR merchandise, will be available for purchase
*For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our Guest Services team when you arrive on property for further information.
Load In Times
Camping load-in will begin at noon on Thursday, October 29. No staging will be allowed ahead of time. All campers must enter through the main Campground Entrance off of Clover Road.
If camping in an area where there is an empty spot adjacent to your assigned spot, guests should refrain from using the empty space for parking, gathering or other activities.
All camping guests will go through identical screening as grandstand guests upon entry to Martinsville Speedway property. No other camping on property is allowed.
Signage will be visible throughout the campgrounds regarding social distancing and other protocols guests must abide by.
If campers must exit Martinsville Speedway property for any reason, they will go through additional screenings upon exit and re-entry before being allowed back to their designated camping spots.
Recreational Vehicles are to be parked on the right side of each campsite. Exceptions will be made for two groups attending together. No more than two recreational vehicles must park parallel to reserved spot lines door to door.
We want to welcome the limited number of fans that will be allowed to attend the NASCAR Hall of Fame 200 NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, Draft Top 250 NASCAR Xfinity Series, and Xfinity 500 NASCAR Cup Series playoff races at Martinsville Speedway between October 30 and November 1.
Please note there will only be one point of entry to Martinsville Speedway during the entire weekend. See map below for more details on point of entry to the grandstands:
Grandstand main gate entry will open at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, October 30, 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 31 and at noon on November 1.
Important Grandstand Entry Information
- No coolers will be allowed in an effort to reduce touchpoints for our staff
- Clear bags, up to 18"x18"x14", will be allowed and may contain ice and pre-sealed, packaged food and beverages, including alcohol (no glass)
- Masks must be worn at all times on Martinsville Speedway property
- Maintain safe social distancing
- Print at home or have your digital ticket ready on your mobile device
- No tents, grills or tailgating in the parking areas
Parking/Main Gate Entry Times
Friday, October 30, 2020
Parking Opens – 5:00 p.m., Ticket Gates Open – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Parking Opens – 12:30 p.m., Ticket Gates Open – 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 1, 2020
Parking Opens – 11:00 a.m., Ticket Gates Open – 12:00 p.m.
Important Reminder: All guests must adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols and rules while attending any events on speedway property. To learn more about safety protocols and how to remain safe while at the speedway click below for more information.
Parking areas will open at 5 p.m. on Friday, October 30, 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 31 and 11 a.m. on November 1.
All guests will enter the main entrance off of Highway 220 Business (North and South) at Speedway Boulevard. Please follow the signs for Fan Parking and utilize the left two lanes on Speedway Blvd.
All fans will be assisted by parking attendants.
ADA Parking will be located in a roped off area below hospitality area.
After the race event each day fan parking exists will only be via gates located on Industrial Park Drive and Clover Road (Gates 14, 15, 16), which will lead them back to Route 220 Business.
Will masks be required at all times?
Yes, as with our essential personnel and competitors, fans will be required to *wear masks while on Martinsvile Speedway property. If fans do not have them, we will provide them upon arrival.
*For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our Guest Services when you arrive on property for further information.
How will you be sanitizing restrooms and concession areas?
In terms of restrooms and concessions, all locations will maintain physical distancing. We have all indoor public areas professionally disinfected every day in addition to the more frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces that happens throughout the day.
There will also be no buffet or self-service options at concession locations. There will be limited menus and limited food preparation onsite, as well as physical barriers between the guests and food service operations. Finally, anyone involved in food preparation will undergo the same screenings as employees.
What concession options will be available?
Multiple concession locations will be open near the available seating sections. Each location will have hand sanitizer, directional signage, social distancing signage, and an attendant sanitizing the area throughout the event.
Limited Concessions menus will be available, including economically priced options. Cash and Credit Cards will be acceptable forms of payment.
Concessions Menus will be limited and served individually packaged. Items available for purchase:
- Hot Dogs
- Bottled Water*
- Bottled Soda
- Beer* (one economically priced brand)
*Denotes economically priced option
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Will you have displays in the midway?
Will Racing Electronics be on-site?
Racing Electronics will not be attending the race in Martinsville and FanVision services will not be available. If you are bringing your own RE scanner of LEGEND device to the race, click here for Over-The-Air programming information and frequencies.
What happens if a fan falls ill during the race?
There will be dedicated medical assets resourced to provide treatment and transport of any fan(s) developing symptoms during the event. In addition, a robust disinfecting / decontamination capability has been established for immediate on-site response. Finally, local public health officials will be notified of the potential infection.
New Seats to Allow Social Distancing
Existing ticket holders are currently being reseated to allow for social distancing. Our team will place you in seats as comparable as possible to your original seats. We will send you an email as soon as we're done reseating to confirm your new location.
The Martinsville Speedway team will automatically block the selection of surrounding seats to ensure proper spacing for social distancing.
Social distancing will be mandated on-site and strictly enforced by staff on-site.
Can fans access the infield for this race?
No. For the event, the infield will only be open to competition-essential personnel. If you purchased Pre-Race Passes or Garage passes, please click below to see credit or refund options.
Will there be tailgating on race day?
No. Fans attending the event (with the exception of campers in their designated spots), along with those who were ineligible to attend, will not be allowed to tailgate for this event on Martinsville Speedway property before, during, or after the NASCAR Cup Series race. This is in accordance with CDC guidelines and safety protocols.
Will there be a pre-race concert?
There will not be a pre-race concert for this event.
ADA Tickets & Seating
If you had ADA seating originally, your seats remain in your account. Please call us at 877-722-3849 with any questions or to inquire about adding ADA seats.
Ticket Delivery & Access Instructions
All tickets/admissions/camping placecards will be delivered to fans via Tickets @ Home. Please note tickets will not be printed, mailed, or available for Will Call.
Tickets @ Home provides fans will the flexibility to display their tickets on their mobile device for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print your tickets at home from a computer and printer.
Below are instructions for accessing your tickets through your mobile device and computer. Please familiarize yourself with these instructions before race day. As a best practice, you may also save your tickets in your digital wallet on mobile devices for easy access at the gate.
- Tickets @ Home - Smartphone
- Tickets @ Home - Desktop (print at home)
Option 1 – access from your email confirmation
a. All ticket holders will receive an email confirmation once your reseating has been completed.
b. This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device.
c. You can add these tickets to your wallet on iOS or Android devices
Option 2 – logging in to your account
a. You may also log in to your online account to access your tickets using the email address and password created when you purchased online.
- If you purchased via phone, please see instructions below under Set Up My Tickets Account to set up your account
b. Log in to your My Tickets account
c. Once you have accessed the tickets sales page click on the menu (☰) in the upper right corner.
d. Click on 'My Tickets' tile.
e. Login into your account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or set up your account).
f. Click the 'View Ticket Inventory' tile at the bottom of the screen.
g. Click on the tile for the event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for.
h. Click on the 'Section Row Seat' indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry
i. Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate.
Set up My Tickets Account on Mobile Device
a. Click Here to Access Login Page
b. Click on the menu (☰) and choose LOGIN
c. Click SIGN UP button
1. Login to your My Tickets account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or setup your account).
2. Click on the 'My Ticket Inventory' tab.
3. Click the Ticket Action drop-down field and choose Print Tickets.
4. The default view is by event. Select the 'Order' tab to view inventory by order. The event view will show all tickets for events in the selected month, for all order.
5. The order view allows you to display tickets by individual order ID.
6. Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event.
7. Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print.
8. Verify the selected tickets and click 'Continue.'
9. Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click 'Print Tickets.'
10. Click 'View' and 'Print Tickets,' or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet.
11. A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket.