Have you ever wondered what it’s like on race morning on Pit Road? Join Martinsville Speedway with an All- Access Gold Pass and get a behind-the-scenes peek at final car inspections, pit box preparations, and maybe even catch a glimpse of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver. At 11:45 make your way to the start/finish line and be front and center during driver introductions. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Please make note:
- Age: You must be 18 or older to participate
Under 18? Check out the Green Flag Experience! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Hours: Frontstretch pit area and infield is open from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. race day
- Make sure to sign the Start/Finish Line before the race starts. Access to the historic track is open from 10:00 AM until driver introductions end.
- Infield Access: Please enter through the pedestrian tunnel at Turn 4 for access to the infield
- Access: You will be able to walk close to the garage to take great pictures, however, your pass does not allow access inside the garage
- NASCAR Officials: Please follow all instructions from NASCAR officials and police officers in the infield. If an official asks you to leave a certain area it is for your protection and safety.
- Don’t forget your camera!
Price: $149 per person
*This price does not include a grandstand ticket
PLEASE REMEMBER: THE ALL ACCESS GOLD PASS DOES NOT GRANT ACCESS INSIDE THE GARAGE OR GUARANTEE AUTOGRAPHS. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE.