Entry Policy Quick Guidelines
TICKET FAQs / FACILITY RULES
- A maximum of two bags per person are allowed through admission gates. Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18"x18"x14". Soft-sided coolers are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 14"x14"x14"
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft-sided coolers which will be limited to one cooler per guest
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in clear bag or soft-sided cooler, to include alcoholic beverages (no glass containers)
- Insulated cups - maximum size of 64 oz.
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried in a clear bag
- iPads, tables and laptops computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct any other fan's view of event
These items are all permitted through gate entry.
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Any firearm
- Knives longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Utility tools (multi-purpose tool) with a knife blade longer than 3 inches
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Dry ice
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, electric bicycles and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
What happens if it rains?
NASCAR and Martinsville Speedway officials will exhaust all efforts to ensure scheduled events take place on the originally scheduled day. In the event of inclement weather that causes a race to be postponed to a later date, the Weather Protection Program offers fans the opportunity to exchange their unused Grandstand tickets from the postponed race for any race of the same type at any NASCAR property in the next year. Please visit our Weather Protection Program FAQs for full details or to submit a ticket exchange request.
Can I purchase Enhanced Refund Coverage?
The NASCAR’s Ticket Refund Coverage is available during the purchase process for customers when ordering their tickets. This refund coverage is NASCAR’S promise to their fans to protect their purchase with an Enhanced Refund Protection Purchase!
What are the ticket office hours?
The ticket office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets in person by visiting our ticket office. To purchase tickets over the phone, call us at 877-RACE-TIX (877-722-3849). To purchase tickets online click on the TICKETS button in the top right corner of this page.
What address do I use when trying to get directions to Martinsville Speedway online?
Our physical address is 340 Speedway Road, Ridgeway, VA 24148.
Do you have ADA accessible seating?
Yes. Accessible seating (with companion seating) is available in the South Annex and Bill France Towers.
Can I bring a cooler into the track?
Yes. You may bring a cooler that is soft sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches.
Where is the Will Call window located?
The Will Call window is located in the Main Ticket Office near the Richard Petty tower on the frontstretch. To pick up tickets at Will Call the account holder will be required to show a valid photo ID. Arrangements must be made in advance if the account holder is unable to pick up their tickets. A signature will be required to pick up Will Call tickets.
Please click HERE to learn how to download or print your tickets at home.
Does the track charge for parking?
General Parking on Speedway property is FREE.
Where is lost and found?
Items collected in lost and found can be located at the Main Ticket Office.
Do you have a first aid station?
Yes. First Aid Stations or Ambulances are located under the frontstretch grandstand and behind the Clay Earles Tower. If first aid is needed, please stop a team member patrolling the grandstands or notify a law enforcement officer if assistance is needed.
What do I do or who can I contact if I have any problems while at the racetrack?
If you have any issues during a race weekend, please do not hesitate to go to the ticket office located behind the Richard Petty Tower. You can also locate any deputy on site or call 276-956-7237 to reach track security.
Fan Text Messaging:
We also have Fan Assistance Texting Service that will send your text message right into our emergency command center for review and response assignment. We look forward to your use of this great fan assistance tool and our being able to more quickly respond to your needs during the event.
- Examples of issue or need could include: Medical Emergency, unruly fans around you, a broken seat, someone in the wrong seat, or there is a spill on the stairs.
- This service is available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of each cup event weekend from 8:00 a.m. until track activity ends.
How to send:
Send Text Message to 627227
Begin your message with MVSFAN followed by a
State your issue or need and location
You will receive an automated reply and follow-up messages as needed
SeatGeek is the Official Ticket Marketplace of NASCAR. That means that regardless of whether tickets are sold out or hard to come by, you'll always find great tickets on SeatGeek.
You can find tickets to upcoming events at Martinsville Speedway by clicking here, or just search "NASCAR" on SeatGeek.com to find upcoming races near you. If you can't make a race and want to sell your tickets, navigate to SeatGeek.com, click on 'Sell' and follow the prompts to list them instantly.
The Weather Protection Program applies to regular grandstand tickets for all NASCAR races (NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series) at any participating venue that is postponed and rescheduled to a different date due to inclement weather. Fan(s) may exchange regular grandstand tickets that were not used on the rescheduled date for a future NASCAR race (NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series) at a participating property. Unused regular grandstand tickets may be exchanged for a grandstand ticket of equal or lesser value based on event and seating location availability at the time of redemption. Complete the request form below (available once the race has been officially postponed) or contact the Martinsville Speedway ticket office at 1-877-722-3849 to inquire about eligibility and exchanging your ticket.
- Auto Club Speedway
- Darlington Raceway
- Daytona International Speedway*
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Kansas Speedway
- Martinsville Speedway
- Michigan International Speedway
- Phoenix Raceway*
- Richmond Raceway
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Watkins Glen International
*Fans may exchange tickets for any NASCAR event with the exception of the Daytona 500 and NASCAR Cup Series Championship event at Phoenix Raceway. Only tickets for the Daytona 500 or NASCAR Cup Series Championship event may exchange into the same event the following year. I.e. If the Daytona 500 is postponed, Daytona 500 ticketholders may exchange their tickets for any participating event or the following year’s Daytona 500.
Nothing. The protection is free for all customers with a paid regular NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, NASCAR XFINITY Series and NASCAR Cup Series grandstand ticket at any of the 12 NASCAR venues listed.
Eligible regular grandstand tickets may be exchanged for any future NASCAR race at a participating venue within one (1) year of the original event date or for the same race the following year, excluding the Daytona 500 and NASCAR Cup Series Championship event at Phoenix Raceway. Only current Daytona 500 tickets can be redeemed for the next year’s Daytona 500 as well as NASCAR Cup Series Championship for the same event the next year. Eligible tickets must be redeemed within 60 days of completion of the postponed event. If eligible regular grandstand tickets are not redeemed during the allotted timeframe set forth, the exchange opportunity will expire.
Only regular grandstand tickets purchased directly from a participating venue are eligible for an exchange under this policy. Complimentary regular grandstand tickets are not eligible for exchange under this policy. Restrictions also apply to corporate tickets and other special purchase situations. Patrons should contact the track ticket office after the postponed event has been completed with questions regarding eligibility.
Any eligible unused regular grandstand ticket(s) for the rescheduled event date may be redeemed. Complete the request form below or contact the track ticket office at 877-722-3849 to inquire about the eligibility of your grandstand ticket(s).
The Weather Protection Program only covers regular grandstand tickets.
No. Cash refunds will not be issued. This policy allows regular grandstand tickets to be exchanged for future NASCAR races at any NASCAR venue listed.
The Weather Protection Program only applies if a race event is postponed and moved to a date other than the originally scheduled date. Delayed races regardless of the length of delay are not eligible, including if the event completes after 11:59pm.
The Weather Protection Program will not apply to races that were shortened due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances where the event is counted as official by the appropriate sanctioning body.
GEICO Campgrounds Rules
Looking for the best physical address to add to your GPS for directions to The Short Track? See below!
680 Clover Rd, Ridgeway VA 24148
Please have your camping ticket printed or saved to the digital wallet on your mobile device before you arrive. A valid photo ID is required at check in. Please have your ID and ticket ready for faster check in.
The Tow Pass must be displayed on your windshield where it can be seen at all times. Vehicles without the proper permit displayed at all times will be towed at the owner’s expense. Due to safety reasons, Martinsville Speedway will be strictly enforcing this rule with inspections throughout the week.
Any additional companion vehicles or guest vehicles must park in the overflow parking area at Lot 8. Parking is only allowed in your assigned space. You must park in your assigned area and any personal property, including your one tow/companion vehicle, MUST fit within your designated space.
OUTDOOR FIREPLACE CHARACTERISTICS
Fires must be in approved outdoor fireplaces constructed of steel, clay, concrete, or other non-combustible materials. Fires may not be built directly on the ground. Outdoor fireplaces may not exceed a diameter of 36” and are limited to a height of 24”. Fires must be farther than 15 feet from vehicles, campers, or other combustibles.
No open fires shall be allowed in any parking lot.
Firewood shall not be cut or removed from Martinsville Speedway property. Sufficient water must also be supplied to extinguish fires as needed.
No campfires, bon fires, fireworks, or sky lanterns will be permitted. Burning trash or other rubbish is prohibited. Flammable liquids shall not be used to start or contribute to a fire.
Hot coals/embers shall not be discarded on the ground or left unattended. Charcoal must be disposed of properly. Each site must be free of debris, including ash and firewood, upon departure from the lot.
Any unattended fire will be extinguished and the right to have a fire will be revoked for that camper. RV Parking lots will be inspected several times during the day and night for compliance of the rules and regulations.
BURNING BAN – See Campground Host for specifics on the current burning ban. Martinsville Speedway and/or Public Safety reserves the authority to suspend outdoor fires due to unsafe weather or for any other safety considerations that may arise.
If you plan to camp on Martinsville Speedway property, you must obey the following regulations:
- Quiet hours begin at 11pm and last until 7am. During this time, loud music, large gatherings, and unruly behavior will not be tolerated. Additionally, guests are urged to return to their sites. Any vehicle causing a disturbance to neighboring sites may be relocated or removed from the property.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors. Responsible behavior, including consumption of alcohol, and respectful language is required.
- Do not park in other sites or block access to other sites, roadways, fire lanes or dump stations.
- Propane and charcoal grills are allowed for cooking purposes only and must be contained within your site. Charcoal must be disposed of properly.
- Weapons of any type are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated. Those items include, but are not limited to firearms, sporting knives, spotlights, laser pointers or other items deemed dangerous by Martinsville Speedway. Possession may result in your removal from Martinsville Speedway property.
- Tent Camping is not permitted in reserved areas. Reserved areas: Champions Overlook, Backstretch, 3rd Turn, Hillside, Crossing Corner, Campground Entrance, North Lot and South Lot. Tent camping is permitted in General Admission camping.
- Tailgating/canopy tents must be staked at all times. Failure to stake properly will result in removal of the tent. Car ports and other large structures are prohibited on property during race weekend. Tents over 200 square feet and canopies over 400 square feet need advanced approval by Martinsville Speedway and must be inspected by Public Safety prior to utilization.
- Please bag all trash and put it in the large trash container (above the dump station) or place it at the end of the driveway and we will pick it up daily.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your pets.
- ATVs, dirt bikes, electric bikes and golf carts are not permitted on Martinsville Speedway property. Guests with special needs can receive assistance from Guest Services.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and drones are strictly prohibited on Martinsville Speedway property. Anyone using a UAV on Martinsville Speedway property is subject to removal and the confiscation of the UAV.
- Banners, flags, or poles must not be displayed higher than 15 feet off the ground. For your own safety and that of the fans around you, metal flagpoles are not to be erected on raceway property.
- Proper ventilation is required in all vehicles. All exhaust MUST be directed up and away from each vehicle. Use caution when operating generators, charcoal or gas stoves, heaters, and lights.
- No corporate branded vehicles or wrapped RV’s will be allowed in the Campground.
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality is not permitted on Martinsville Speedway property.
- Please be aware that in the event of severe weather the campground may not provide adequate protection. Remember safety is your personal responsibility. Please have a plan.
- Due to heavy traffic and congestion around the speedway following the race, vehicles in the campground will be held approximately 2 hours for safety considerations in crossing the railroad tracks.
- When exiting the campground, turn left to access 220 Business.
VIOLATION OF THESE REGULATIONS, MAJOR DISTURBANCES, OR UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES IN THE CAMPING AREA CAN RESULT IN THE LOSS OF SITE AND CAMPING PRIVILEGES.
Martinsville Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please make sure you secure any personal belongings throughout your stay. Martinsville Speedway strives to operate a safe facility. These regulations are designed to allow us all to meet this goal.
Please reach out to campground hosts with any concerns. Thank you for your cooperation.
We appreciate your respect and kindness to our neighbors while you are here in our neighborhood.
Pumping and non-potable water services will be available through UNITED RENTAL SERVICES. Contact 919-410-3201 for private restroom rentals.
- Non-Potable Water Delivery: $55 (Up to 50 Gallons)
- Pump Out Service: $55 (Up to 50 Gallons)
- Private Restroom (per toilet rental): $95
- Cleaning (per service): $25
Hours & Service: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Cash or Credit
Water and pump trucks will be roaming the campgrounds. Just wave down a driver for service. If you have any problems or need assistance outside of operating hours, call (919) 410-3201 and someone will get back to you.