Accessible seating (with companion seating) is available in the South Grandstand and Bill France Towers.
Accessible Seating options for NASCAR events is available in two primary areas. At the top of the South Grandstands between Turns 1 & 2 and on the front row of the Bill France Grandstands in Turns 3 & 4. All Accessible seating includes a space along with the option to purchase additional companion seating.
For quick entry into the lot, please hang your handicapped parking permit on your rearview mirror before you arrive at Martinsville Speedway. Make sure you clearly display your handicapped parking permit.
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis at the ADA lot located behind Turn 2.
Martinsville Speedway uses ADA assistance golf carts that are operated by Raceway Ministries. Martinsville Speedway has a fleet of handicap assistance carts to help our disabled guests who need assistance with transportation within speedway property. While these carts DO NOT pick up at specific camp sites or parking spaces, we will pick up and drop off from the following locations:
- ADA Parking Lot
- Main Gate Located Behind Administration Building
- Turn 1A Gate (Sunday Only)
- Turn 2 Gate (Sunday Only)
- Turn 3 Gate (Sunday Only)
- Turn 4 Gate (Quad Area) (Sunday Only)
Handicap assistance carts transport from the above mentioned locations. PLEASE BE ADVISED, there will be a hold on ADA Golf Cart activity for up to 45 minutes post-race.
Please be advised that delays may occur during peak volume times immediately before and after the race. Transports will occur in the order of the guest’s arrival, and all guests should note that the carts are busiest two to three hours before the race. During this window, wait times can approach an hour in length, so please plan accordingly.
- Guests CANNOT use a handicapped parking permit unless the person to whom it is issued is the driver of or passenger in your vehicle.
- A valid photo ID will be required for entry into the ADA lots.
- The permit must be hung on the rearview mirror when the vehicle is parked in the disabled parking area.
- Both sides of the parking permit must display valid decals (month/year and driver’s license number).
- Parking permit number must be displayed toward the front of the windshield.
- Handicapped license plates accompanied with a photo ID may be used in lieu of a parking permit.
- According to Virginia law, unlawful use of a parking permit is a Class Two misdemeanor.
- Refusal to cooperate with law enforcement officers implementing this program can result in removal from the property.
- Please note that law enforcement officers will be verifying that the person to whom the permit is issued is either the driver of or a passenger in the vehicle.