- A maximum of two bags per person are allowed through admission gates. Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18"x18"x14". Soft-sided coolers are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 14"x14"x14"
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft-sided coolers which will be limited to one cooler per guest
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in clear bag or soft-sided cooler, to include alcoholic beverages (no glass containers)
- Insulated cups - maximum size of 64 oz.
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried in a clear bag
- iPads, tables and laptops computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct any other fan's view of event
These items are all permitted through gate entry.
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Any firearm
- Knives longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Utility tools (multi-purpose tool) with a knife blade longer than 3 inches
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Dry ice
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, electric bicycles and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
What happens if it rains?
NASCAR and Martinsville Speedway officials will exhaust all efforts to ensure scheduled events take place on the originally scheduled day. In the event of inclement weather that causes a race to be postponed to a later date, the Weather Protection Program offers fans the opportunity to exchange their unused Grandstand tickets from the postponed race for any race of the same type at any NASCAR property in the next year. Please visit our Weather Protection Program FAQs for full details or to submit a ticket exchange request.
Can I purchase Enhanced Refund Coverage?
The NASCAR’s Ticket Refund Coverage is available during the purchase process for customers when ordering their tickets. This refund coverage is NASCAR’S promise to their fans to protect their purchase with an Enhanced Refund Protection Purchase!
What are the ticket office hours?
The ticket office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How can I purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets in person by visiting our ticket office. To purchase tickets over the phone, call us at 877-RACE-TIX (877-722-3849). To purchase tickets online click on the TICKETS button in the top right corner of this page.
What address do I use when trying to get directions to Martinsville Speedway online?
Our physical address is 340 Speedway Road, Ridgeway, VA 24148.
Do you have ADA accessible seating?
Yes. Accessible seating (with companion seating) is available in the South Annex and Bill France Towers.
Can I bring a cooler into the track?
Yes. You may bring a cooler that is soft sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches.
Where is the Will Call window located?
The Will Call window is located in the Main Ticket Office near the Richard Petty tower on the frontstretch. To pick up tickets at Will Call the account holder will be required to show a valid photo ID. Arrangements must be made in advance if the account holder is unable to pick up their tickets. A signature will be required to pick up Will Call tickets.
Please click HERE to learn how to download or print your tickets at home.
Does the track charge for parking?
General Parking on Speedway property is FREE.
Where is lost and found?
Items collected in lost and found can be located at the Main Ticket Office.
Do you have a first aid station?
Yes. First Aid Stations or Ambulances are located under the frontstretch grandstand and behind the Clay Earles Tower. If first aid is needed, please stop a team member patrolling the grandstands or notify a law enforcement officer if assistance is needed.
What do I do or who can I contact if I have any problems while at the racetrack?
If you have any issues during a race weekend, please do not hesitate to go to the ticket office located behind the Richard Petty Tower. You can also locate any deputy on site or call 276-956-7237 to reach track security.
Fan Text Messaging:
We also have Fan Assistance Texting Service that will send your text message right into our emergency command center for review and response assignment. We look forward to your use of this great fan assistance tool and our being able to more quickly respond to your needs during the event.
- Examples of issue or need could include: Medical Emergency, unruly fans around you, a broken seat, someone in the wrong seat, or there is a spill on the stairs.
- This service is available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of each cup event weekend from 8:00 a.m. until track activity ends.
How to send:
Send Text Message to 627227
Begin your message with MVSFAN followed by a
State your issue or need and location
You will receive an automated reply and follow-up messages as needed
SeatGeek is the Official Ticket Marketplace of NASCAR. That means that regardless of whether tickets are sold out or hard to come by, you'll always find great tickets on SeatGeek.
You can find tickets to upcoming events at Martinsville Speedway by clicking here, or just search "NASCAR" on SeatGeek.com to find upcoming races near you. If you can't make a race and want to sell your tickets, navigate to SeatGeek.com, click on 'Sell' and follow the prompts to list them instantly.