- "My entire trip and stay here was awesome, nothing else to say but I'll be back for sure. Luv Martinsville!" Charles
- "Love Martinsville!" Cindy
- "Ticket price was great. I always feel like I see a great race when I go. Parking was great and the hot dogs are still the best!" Joseph
- "I like the ability to see the whole track easily, and the closeness of the competition." Tim
- "Martinsville, you made my day, thanks." Ed
- "This was the first race my 11 year old has come to. The look on his face was priceless." Chris
- "Coming to Martinsville is a great experience that everyone should do." Tim
- "Just being there was exciting." Ann
- "The BEST TRACK in NASCAR. Ever." Lars
- "We are sold on this track!" Helen
Track News & Updates
Clint Bowyer is a race-car driver, one of the best in NASCAR, but Tuesday night he'll be trading driving gloves for hockey gloves ... sort of.
Friday, March 07, 2014
It has been a roller-coaster 2014 for Jeb Burton, but the young NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver reached another high-point at Martinsville Speedway Thursday.
Thursday, March 06, 2014