SPRING 2022 RENEWAL DEADLINE: AUGUST 13, 2021
The deadline to renew your tickets/camping for our Spring 2022 NASCAR weekend is August 13, 2021. Click the link below to renew online or give us a call at 877.722.3849!
To qualify, you must renew your account during the defined renewal period. Any request to take advantage of the Worry-Free Guarantee must be in writing and received no later than 60 days prior to the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 weekend. If your request is submitted and received within that window, you will receive a 100% credit of the amount paid for use to a future NASCAR event at Martinsville Speedway during the 2021 or 2022 season. Using this option offers no guarantee of renewal rights of reserved seats, camping or other items for 2022 events. See the BENEFITS tab below to learn more.
LEARN MORE ABOUT RENEWING TODAY
Note: These dates are subject to change.
SPRING 2022 RENEWAL DEADLINE IS AUGUST 13
Renewals must be completed by the deadline of August 13 to receive benefits for Spring 2022. More schedule information is still to come.
Need help with your account? Call 877.722.3849 for more information.
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
Absolutely, we offer more payment plans than ever before! Check out all of the flexible options we offer below.
- Pay half now
- Pay remaining half on January 13, 2022
Flexible 4-part plan:
- Start with just $25 down today
- 25% of remaining balance due on December 13, 2021
- 25% of remaining balance due on January 13, 2022
- 25% of remaining balance due on February 13, 2022
- Rest of remaining balance due on March 13, 2022
Flexible 6-part plan:
- Start with just $25 down today
- Additional payment due on October 13, 2021
- Additional payment due on November 13, 2021
- Additional payment due on December 13, 2021
- Additional payment due on January 13, 2021
- Additional payment due on February 13, 2021
- Rest of remaining balance due on March 13, 2021
Have questions about your account or need help with payment plans? Please call us at 877.722.3849.
PAYMENT PLAN TERMS
Renewal orders must be received by the renewal deadline to be eligible for payment plans. Please call us at 877.722.38249 if you have questions or would like more information.
This offer is valid using VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express ONLY. Refunds are not available on past payments. Checks or money orders are NOT accepted with either payment plan option.
RENEWALS MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE DEADLINE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Save money! Renewal guests receive the best available pricing on tickets and camping.
- Free hot laps - all renewal guests will receive access to take their personal vehicle for laps around The Short Track!
- Access to limited seats and camping spots! Priority upgrade and relocation period before tickets go on sale to the General Public.
- Exclusive savings on race day extras such as scanners, premium parking and more!
Additional security for your renewal order!
We understand these are uncertain times, so we created our Worry-Free Guarantee as another guard for your renewal. Whether it’s finances, travel concerns, health, or other life circumstances, we have you covered if your plans happen to change after renewing!
To qualify, you must renew your account during the defined renewal period. Any request to take advantage of the Worry-Free Guarantee must be in writing and received no later than 60 days prior to the Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 weekend. If your request is submitted and received within that window, you will receive a 100% credit of the amount paid for use to a future NASCAR event at Martinsville Speedway during the 2021 or 2022 season. Using this option offers no guarantee of renewal rights of reserved seats, camping or other items for 2022 events.
If the event is impacted by the coronavirus pandemic and cannot be run with fans at full capacity, we will work with our fans to provide flexible/additional options, including rolling over your order and keeping your renewal rights for the following year.
HOW DO I RENEW MY TICKETS/CAMPING?
On martinsvillespeedway.com, select My Account in the top right corner or click the button below.
If this is your first time logging in, you will need to use your Account ID as your username and the temporary password that can be found on your renewal invoice and in the renewal email. If you have already logged in, then you use either your Account Number or Email as your User Name. For your password you would need to use the one you created. If you forgot your password, you can select Reset Password.
If you are having any trouble or have questions, please call 877.722.3849.
TICKET DELIVERY JUST GOT EASIER
All admission tickets and camping passes will be delivered via Tickets @ Home. This feature provides fans the flexibility to display tickets on their mobile devices for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print tickets at home from a computer and printer.
Tickets will be available to download and/or print within 2 to 3 weeks of your event.
Below are instructions for accessing your tickets through your mobile device and computer. Please familiarize yourself with these instructions and save your tickets to your mobile device or print them out prior to your arrival to be ready before race day. PRO TIP: Save your tickets in your digital or Apple wallet for easy access at the gate.
Questions? Call us at 877.722.3849!
TICKETS @ HOME: MOBILE TICKETS
- Log in to your My Tickets account.
- If this is your first time logging in, please click Sign Up and create your account using the same email address and info you provided during purchase.
- Once you have accessed the tickets sales page, click on the menu (☰) in the upper right corner.
- Click on 'MY TICKETS' tile.
- Log in to your account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or set up your account).
- Click the 'VIEW TICKET INVENTORY' tile at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the tile for the event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for.
- Click on the 'SECTION ROW SEAT' indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry.
- Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate.
TICKETS @ HOME: COMPUTER ACCESS
- Log in to your My Tickets account.
- If this is your first time logging in, please click 'SIGN UP' and create your account using the same email address and info you provided during purchase.
- Click on the 'PRINT TICKETS’ link on the left sidebar.
- Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event.
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print.
- Verify the selected tickets and click 'CONTINUE.'
- Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click 'PRINT TICKETS.'
- Click 'VIEW' and 'PRINT TICKETS,' or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet.
- A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket.