Make Martinsville Speedway Your Race Week Home
Martinsville Speedway offers both RV and tent camping and below you will find the multiple options we have to offer throughout race weekend! If you'd like to camp with us on race weekend, have questions or need help choosing the best RV Parking lot to fit your needs, give us a call at 877-722-3849.
GEICO Campground Rules & More Information
- Individuals may rent private portable toilets for personal use in select areas: (Not allowed in Champions Overlook)
- Campers may reserve additional spots
- Only one vehicle pass per RV. All other vehicles must park in overflow area
- Only self-contained specialty vehicles allowed in reserved areas. NO TENTS in reserved areas. Reserved areas: Champions Overlook, Backstretch, 3rd Turn, Hillside, Crossing Corner, Campground Entrance, North Lot, and South Lot RV
- No ATVs, dirt bikes or golf carts
- No car haulers or trailers
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- No Fireworks
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality is not permitted on Martinsville Speedway Property
- Please be aware that in the event of severe weather, the campground may not provide adequate protections. Remember safety is your personal responsibility. Please have a plan.
- Burning ban - please see campground host for specifics on current burning ban.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), also known as drones, may not be operated within the campground or on track property without prior written permission. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Penalties may include civil fines as determined by FAA and law enforcement, forfeiture of aircraft, and removal from property.
Please bag your trash and put it in the large trash container (above dump station), or place it at the end of the driveway and we will pick it up daily.
Note: Due to heavy traffic and congestion around the speedway following the race, vehicles in the campground area will be held approximately 2 hours for safety consideration in the crossing railroad.
Pumping and non potable water services will be available through Onsite Services. Contact 412.268.0141 for private restroom rentals.
Hours & Service: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Non-Potable Water Delivery: $55 (Up to 50 Gallons)
- Camper Pump-Out: $55 (Up to 50 Gallons)
- Private Restroom: $95
Water and pump trucks will be roaming the campgrounds. Just wave down a driver for service.