Looking for the best physical address to add to your GPS for directions to The Short Track? See below!
680 Clover Rd, Ridgeway VA 24148
Please have your camping ticket printed or saved to the digital wallet on your mobile device before you arrive. A valid photo ID is required at check in to pick up tickets held in will call. Please have your ID and ticket ready for faster check in.
The Tow Pass must be displayed on your windshield where it can be seen at all times. Vehicles without the proper permit displayed at all times will be towed at the owner’s expense. Due to safety reasons, Martinsville Speedway will be strictly enforcing this rule with inspections throughout the week.
Any additional companion vehicles or guest vehicles must park in the overflow parking area at Lot 8. Parking is only allowed in your assigned space. You must park in your assigned area and any personal property, including your one tow/companion vehicle, MUST fit within your designated space.
OUTDOOR FIREPLACE CHARACTERISTICS
Fires must be in approved outdoor fireplaces constructed of steel, clay, concrete, or other non-combustible materials. Fires may not be built directly on the ground. Outdoor fireplaces may not exceed a diameter of 36” and are limited to a height of 24”. Fires must be farther than 15 feet from vehicles, campers, or other combustibles.
No open fires shall be allowed in any parking lot.
- Firewood shall not be cut or removed from Martinsville Speedway property. Sufficient water must also be supplied to extinguish fires as needed.
- No campfires, bon fires, fireworks, or sky lanterns will be permitted. Burning trash or other rubbish is prohibited. Flammable liquids shall not be used to start or contribute to a fire.
- Hot coals/embers shall not be discarded on the ground or left unattended. Charcoal must be disposed of properly. Each site must be free of debris, including ash and firewood, upon departure from the lot.
- Any unattended fire will be extinguished and the right to have a fire will be revoked for that camper. RV Parking lots will be inspected several times during the day and night for compliance of the rules and regulations.
BURNING BAN – See Campground Host for specifics on the current burning ban. Martinsville Speedway and/or Public Safety reserves the authority to suspend outdoor fires due to unsafe weather or for any other safety considerations that may arise.
If you plan to camp on Martinsville Speedway property, you must obey the following regulations:
- Quiet hours begin at 11pm and last until 7am. During this time, loud music, large gatherings, and unruly behavior will not be tolerated. Additionally, guests are urged to return to their sites. Any vehicle causing a disturbance to neighboring sites may be relocated or removed from the property.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors. Responsible behavior, including consumption of alcohol, and respectful language is required.
- Do not park in other sites or block access to other sites, roadways, fire lanes or dump stations.
- Propane and charcoal grills are allowed for cooking purposes only and must be contained within your site. Charcoal must be disposed of properly.
- Weapons of any type are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated. Those items include, but are not limited to firearms, sporting knives, spotlights, laser pointers or other items deemed dangerous by Martinsville Speedway. Possession may result in your removal from Martinsville Speedway property.
- Tent Camping is not permitted in reserved areas. Reserved areas: Champions Overlook, Backstretch, 3rd Turn, Hillside, Crossing Corner, Campground Entrance, North Lot and South Lot. Tent camping is ONLY permitted in General Admission camping.
- Private restrooms (rental units) are NOT allowed in the Champions Overlook.
- Tailgating/canopy tents must be staked at all times. Failure to stake properly will result in removal of the tent. Car ports and other large structures are prohibited on property during race weekend. Tents over 200 square feet and canopies over 400 square feet need advanced approval by Martinsville Speedway and must be inspected by Public Safety prior to utilization.
- Please bag all trash and put it in the large trash container (above the dump station) or place it at the end of the driveway and we will pick it up daily.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your pets.
- ATVs, dirt bikes, electric bikes and golf carts are not permitted on Martinsville Speedway property. Guests with special needs can receive assistance from Guest Services.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and drones are strictly prohibited on Martinsville Speedway property. Anyone using a UAV on Martinsville Speedway property is subject to removal and the confiscation of the UAV.
- Banners, flags, or poles must not be displayed higher than 15 feet off the ground. For your own safety and that of the fans around you, metal flagpoles are not to be erected on raceway property.
- Proper ventilation is required in all vehicles. All exhaust MUST be directed up and away from each vehicle. Use caution when operating generators, charcoal or gas stoves, heaters, and lights.
- No corporate branded vehicles or wrapped RV’s will be allowed in the Campground.
- No obscene or indecent language or imagery, including but not limited to, Confederate Flags, will be allowed on Martinsville Speedway property.
- Unauthorized sales, marketing, or corporate hospitality is not permitted on Martinsville Speedway property.
- Please be aware that in the event of severe weather the campground may not provide adequate protection. Remember safety is your personal responsibility. Please have a plan.
- Due to heavy traffic and congestion around the speedway following the race, vehicles in the campground will be held approximately 2 hours for safety considerations in crossing the railroad tracks.
- When exiting the campground, turn left to access 220 Business.
VIOLATION OF THESE REGULATIONS, MAJOR DISTURBANCES, OR UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES IN THE CAMPING AREA CAN RESULT IN THE LOSS OF SITE AND CAMPING PRIVILEGES.
Martinsville Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please make sure you secure any personal belongings throughout your stay. Martinsville Speedway strives to operate a safe facility. These regulations are designed to allow us all to meet this goal.
Please reach out to campground hosts with any concerns. Thank you for your cooperation.
We appreciate your respect and kindness to our neighbors while you are here in our neighborhood.
Pumping and non-potable water services will be available through UNITED RENTAL SERVICES. Contact 919-410-3201 for private restroom rentals.
- Non-Potable Water Delivery: $55 (Up to 50 Gallons)
- Pump Out Service: $55 (Up to 50 Gallons)
- Private Restroom (per toilet rental): $95
- Cleaning (per service): $25
Private restrooms (rental units) are NOT allowed in the Champions Overlook.Hours & Service: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Cash or Credit
Water and pump trucks will be roaming the campgrounds. Just wave down a driver for service. If you have any problems or need assistance outside of operating hours, call (919) 410-3201 and someone will get back to you.