ValleyStar Credit Union 300 Race Weekend Information
Please see below information on tickets, camping and additional experiences! Remember, if you have questions please call us at 877.722.3849.
Looking to purchase tickets to our upcoming ValleyStar Credit Union 300 race weekend? See our ticket information below and call our ticket office at 877.722.3849 if you have any questions!
- Tickets for Saturday's ValleyStar Credit Union 300 are $30 and are unreserved - youth 12 and under are free.
- Tickets for Friday's practice and qualifying are $5 - youth 12 and under are free.
Make Martinsville Speedway your race weekend home for the ValleyStar Credit Union 300 and secure your camping spot today!
See below camping options and give us a call at 877.722.3849 if you have any questions.
- GA Camping is available for $25.
- Reserved Camping is SOLD OUT.
- Campgrounds open Thursday, September 23 - more information to come!
Upgrade your ValleyStar Credit Union 300 race weekend by adding on the below experiences!
- SkyDeck: For just $57 you will get a panoramic view of The Short Track - one of the best views in all of NASCAR.
- Club47: Offering a premier race day experience, for $149 Club47 sits over the Start/Finish line with breathtaking views and world-class accommodations.
- Pit Passes: For $60 you can be part of the action - walk around the garage, see the drivers and crew members hard at work to prepare for the action. Your Pit Pass is good for grandstand admission.
Have questions about our upcoming ValleyStar Credit Union 300 race weekend?
Please see below for our frequently asked questions and remember you can always call us at 877.722.3849!
ARE COOLERS ALLOWED?
Coolers are allowed, but must be soft-sided and no larger than 14"x14"x14".
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
Parking is FREE for the event.
HOW CAN I COMPETE IN THE EVENT?
Competitors must have a NASCAR license. Crew members do not have to have a NASCAR license. You must be 14 or older to enter the infield. Ages 14-18 must have a NASCAR license or minor's release. Registration opens at 6 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 24 and 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 25.
WHAT IS THE FORMAT?
The ValleyStar Credit Union 300 will have a $110,000 purse with $32,000 to the race winner. The 200 lap feature will include three segments: 75 laps, 75 laps and 50 laps. Stage 1 and Stage 2 winners will each receive $1,000.
On Friday, Sept. 24, four hours of practice will be followed by single car qualifying under the lights. The top two cars from qualifying will make the 200 lap feature with the pole winner receiving a $5,000 bonus. To determine the rest of the 40-car field for the feature, the remaining cars will be placed in heat races on Saturday, Sept. 25. There will be four heat races of 25 laps and no last chance race.
In the ValleyStar Credit Union 300 feature, the leader of each lap will receive $25 with $5,000 available in the laps led bonus pool. If the race concludes in overtime, there will be unlimited attempts at a Green White Checker finish.